Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Year in Taiwan!

(Post by Alisha)
“Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.”
– Alan Keightly

I thought this quote was apt in describing the way I feel about the year spent living in Taiwan. I'm so glad that "once in a while" came for me. This experience truly changed my outlook on the world and the ways in which I want to expand that perspective. I no longer feel pressure to subscribe to any lifestyle that doesn't challenge or creatively inspire me to live life with a deeper fulfillment of it. So while I feel conflicted about leaving, I know that Taiwan was just the first of many steps in my travels and experiences in this great, big, world.
(Photo credit: Elle McManus)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Next Video Should Be?

Latest Visitors

Followers