Friday, July 24, 2009

New Kitty Cat

(Post by Bacon)
Most of you already know that Alisha and I are huge cat people. We almost didn't come to Taiwan because we didn't want to leave our cats. Well a couple days ago, on our way to a Chinese lesson, we found a cute kitten looking for a home. It was sitting in the bushes next to the Yongning MRT station meowing like crazy. It was dirty and covered in fleas, but too cute to leave alone. We took him home and instantly fell in love with him. I just happened to have my video camera with me when we found the cat, and this is the video I made about him. I hope you enjoy. (His name is Chou, it's Chinese for stinky.)

1 comments:

jessankney said...

hello! My name is Jessica and I was given the link to your blog from Richard at Reach to Teach. My husband and I were just offered positions at Uncle Sam American School. Would you be willing to email me and share a bit about your experience thus far? What is the school like? How was the initial move, did the school help you from the airport? finding an apartment? What about the visa and work permit? Do you feel that the school has a pretty good orientation? Thanks and we appreciate any and all insight you have.

-Jess
jessica.ankney@gmail.com
www.ankneyadventure.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

The Next Video Should Be?

Latest Visitors

Followers