Monday, June 29, 2009

New Camera and New Video

(Post by Bacon)
As many of you already know I lost my camera on our last hike. After going to two technology markets in Taipei I found the perfect replacement camera - the Sanyo Xacti FH1. It's a full HD camera (1080p with 60 frames per second) with 16x zoom, and it's also a still camera that takes 8 megapixel photos.

I just finished editing my first video with it and uploaded the video to youtube. Unfortunately youtube downgrades the HD quality and it only looks half as good the original edit on my computer, but it's still a lot better than my old camera.
Here is the link to the HD video: Sanxia in 2 Minutes. You have to click the HD button to see it at full quality.

1 comments:

Elizard Beth said...

i love it! you guys rock :-)

Post a Comment

The Next Video Should Be?

Latest Visitors

Followers